So I am completely obsessed with skin care, especially face masks. I have a whole drawer dedicated to skincare that is full of face masks. So today I thought I’d share some of my favorites with you guys.
So this brand has to be one of my favorite brands for face masks, not only because they are great but they are also affordable. These masks’ prices range from $7-$8 on the ulta website. This brand has a wide range of different skin care, from moisturizers to brightening masks to acne products. Here are just some of the ones I have in my collection.
- “Keep Your Cool” skin-calming Gel Maks: this mask helps soothe pesky blemishes. It contains coconut which helps soothe the breakouts and also contains cucumber that helps calm angry flare ups. I use this when I need something quick and light but does its job!
- “Be Berry Fresh” Balancing Mud Mask: This mask targets troublesome skin. It’s packed with blueberry and neroli to help balance the skin as well as clam and detox. My skin always feels rejuvenated after using this mask. The smell is a bonus (all of these masks smell good)
- “Deep Down Detox” Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask: this mask is a little like the “Be Berry Fresh” mask but more deep detox. It cleanses impurities for a clearer and brighter complexion. The orange recharges the skin while sea salt cleanses and bergamot balances. This mask leaves your skin noticeable different after. This one kind of tingles.
- “Get Your Glow On” Skin- Brightening Peel Mask: this radiance boosting peel off mask revitalizes tired skin. It removes dead skin cells, unclogs pores and helps clear breakout. I usually don’t use this mask for blemishes but more for brightening. The papaya helps resurface the skin while citrus boosts brightness for smooth and radiant skin. These masks do take a while to completely dry if you don’t put on an even coat.
- “Be Berry Clear” Illuminating Peel Mask: this skin brightening peel mask. The raspberry & acai deliver antioxidants to help minimize pores, clams flare ups and smoothe skin. Leaves the skin feeling bright and renewed. This is by far the best smelling mask I’ve ever used.
- “Pores Be Pure” Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask: by far my favorite clarifying mask by this brand. This skin refining mask with Berry boosters target clogged pores. The strawberry and rosemary eliminate impurities while the yarrow clarifies for an instant feeling of clarity and refreshing skin.
- “Supermud”: this mask is good for normal, oily, and combo skin. This mask is designed to visibly clear the skins complexion. This mask is helps problems of pores, acne, blemishes and oiliness. It supports skin’s natural oil balance and uses pore-matrix technology, you can visibly see the mask targeting pores and acne with the black dots that appear. The charcoal lifts the dirt away resulting in refined healthy looking skin. This mask is formulated WITHOUT parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
- “GravityMud” Sonic limited edition: this mask is good for oily, combo, and dry skin. This mud based peel of mask is for tightening the skin. This mask is a solution for fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tones, and loss of firmness and elastisity. very pretty blue chrome mask. This mask is also sulfate, paraben, and phthalate free.
Orgins & Boscia
- Orgins “Clear Improvement” Charcoal Mask: for normal, oily, and combo skin. This mask deep cleans and visibly reduces pores. It helps dullness and uneven texture, oiliness, pores, and clears the way for skin to act it’s best. This mask is also free of parabens, sulfate, and phthalates.
- Boscia “luminizing peel off black mask”: this mask is for oily, normal, combo, and sensitive skin. Powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening mask. Targets uneven skin texture, oiliness, and pores. This mask is full of antioxidants that shrink pores, firm skin, reduces inflammation, strips away dead skin and impurities for noticeable results. Paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free.
These are some of my favorite masks in my mask collection. But I don’t think I’ll ever stop buying masks so this collection will continue to grow. Hope you guys enjoyed this post, don’t forget to share it. Also check out my YouTube channel and beauty instagram.
- YouTube: Nancy Gayle https://youtu.be/-L1mfl4AGMs
- Instagram: nancygaylemua